Planned Giving is a beneficial and long-term way to financially assist the Glen Lake Association and its mission of caring for this irreplaceable nature resource.
A variety of giving alternative are available to make a positive impact. Some of those opportunities include:
- Can be established when preparing or modifying a will
- Can provide estate tax savings
- Can be established through retirement plans such as IRA’s, 401(k) plans, and profit sharing plans
- Can be gifts of cash, stocks, bonds or other securities that may result in fixed income payments for life
- May qualify for Federal income tax deductions
- May provide capital gains tax and estate tax savings